Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Big Intro


Welcome to my, hopefully always enjoyable, Blog. My name is George and this is my on again-off again logo over at the left there. I just don't use it everywhere, but I hope to be doing a few more graphic things in the coming months to give you a bit more eye-candy. I should be able to get around to some reviews of things that I experience. Don't worry, I'll mark it as a review so you can sit and read it or not. Other than that, I hope to be able to bring some cool, crazy things to this site that whoever reads it (not likely to be very many people) can have a good time with. Oh, I might have a few things to say here and there about some issues, so feel free to skim that stuff, skip it altogether, or pull a, "I hear that!" Whatever you do, don't constantly call me an ass on my blog, once will be enough ;) Anyway, I'll see you soon!

No comments: